Our Picks for the Best Metal Building Insulation:
Foam Insulation for Winter and Reflective Insulation for Summer
Elephant Barns is an American company that builds custom barns for satisfied customers across the US. Years of experience catering to customers and working with insulation installers in in a variety of climates and regions have influenced our picks for the best metal barn insulation systems.
– Foam Metal Building Insulation –
Get a foam coating across your walls and ceiling for the most effective winter insulation. Foam provides excellent heat entrapment while also providing ventilation for water vapor, eliminating the threat of mold and mildew. Foam insulation is sealed and protected by a drywall. It’s odorless, quick to install, and environmentally efficient.
- high R-value (proving high thermal resistance)
- Uniformly coated
- Excellent moisture barrier
- Can be quickly applied and cured within 24 hours
- Resists mold
- Provides ventilation
– Reflective Metal Building Insulation –
Reflective insulation cuts down significantly on heat gain due to the suns radiation and from the two other processes of heat transfer, convection and conduction. These easy to install sheets will keep your barn cool in the hottest part of summer, keeping your workspace and your livestock comfortable and productive. These reflective sheets also support a full insulation system, helping to keep your metal building warm in the winter.
- Aluminum resistance to birds and rodents,
- Highly Effective system that reflects around 97% of energy striking it
- Easy installation
- Cheap Shipping rates
- Great fire ratings
- Proven cooling system that is shown to lower attic temperatures up to 40 degrees
- Improves animal productivity in a livestock barn
- Seamless good looking design