A metal building is an affordable solution for a good potting shed. Here are just a few benefits of owning a metal shed verse traditional wood sheds:
- Metal structures use maintenance-free materials including 26 or 29 gauge metal panels with a baked enamel finish and 12 or 14 gauge galvanized steel framing.
- No need to worry about TERMITES with a metal building!
- Installation is simple! Buy a kit or get free installation from Elephant Structures; quick installation time is less than a day. You’ll be able to use your new potting shed ASAP!
- Metal sheds can be customized to your taste… there are 12 premium colors at no extra cost that may be mixed-and-matched. Choose a roof color, choose up to two side colors (ends and sides), and choose a trim color to complement your selections.
- Pick your own size (width, length, height) to accommodate your potting needs. Sheds start at 80 square feet (8′ wide x 10′ long) and for commercial purposes may be purchased up to 100′ wide x 1,000′ long or more.
There are a lot of advantages buying metal vs. wood for your potting shed. Give a metal sheds expert a call at (855) 227-7678 or visit www.elephantstructures.com, www.carport.com, www.metalshelters.com, or www.elephantbarns.com. Elephant Structures can help you with your options to meet your individual budget.