- No products in the cart.
Elephant Barns Provides Tips on How to Stay Safe in the Heat
The August heat can have a different affect on people depending on one’s body. Many heat illnesses are found during farming practices, since the main activities are usually located outdoors and in the direct heat. Farming activities also require heavy lifting, and working long hours. The best defense is to stay protected while monitoring your body. Heat-related illnesses can be very severe and some fatal. Follow these quick tips from Elephant Barns to keep your body health when working outside in the August heat.
Elephant Barns 5 Quick Tips!
1) Drink more fluids. Don’t wait until you’re thirsty to drink water. Continue to drink fluids even after strenuous activities.
2) Wear lightweight, light-colored clothing. This will decrease the amount of heat that is being absorbed by your body.
3) Wear a hat. Keeping your head and neck covered will prevent the amount of heat that is absorbed by your body.
4) Stay in the shade! With an Elephant Barn there will always be shade. Trees that are located in your work area are also a great source of shade. Keep your body shaded as much as possible to avoid any heat-related illnesses.
5) Check on animals and/or livestock frequently to ensure they are safe and have the proper amount of water and food.
Keep Shaded with a barn from Elephant Barns!
Working on a farm can be very strenuous, that is why it is very important to keep your body healthy and protected from the August heat. Elephant Barns provides a safe and protected method to keep you on the move with 5 simple tips to avoid the August heat. When working on the farm a barn from Elephant Barns can be your best friend to you and your livestock. Keep your body healthy and your investments protected with a barn from Elephant Barns.Share: